Awesome Video Games Ep16 Awesome Video Games Ep16

Woo

I fucking love the intro music and animation! Too bad thats all I like. I find slow witted characters and slow story lines annoying and boring.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for watching!

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

Your right, It's 255

There are only 255 levels. A single 8 bit character is used for level count so 2^8=256 and since you don't start on level 0 there is only 255 possible levels to play. Once you go past that you get #!div by 0 errors and lots of other funky fun stuff that causes havock with older games that have limited error handling.

a 3d animated megaman a 3d animated megaman

Amazing

Great 3d work. Wish I had 1/2 the ability you did. Stick to the 3D road and you'll make some great stuff.

Timber Lorry Driver Timber Lorry Driver

Keyboard to open the map, mouse to close the map. Well that's a big fuck you if I ever saw one. Also did anyone check the help? Apparently we are driving firetrucks for the fire department. Think this might be a copy and paste from another driving game.

Dig To China Dig To China

I played until I broke the game.
I set off a bomb just as time was running out but there was a mole above me. Time expired then the mole landed on me. It said mole and the screen started to scroll up. It got most of the way up when my mole ride ended and then the screen froze. The game didn't know what to do anymore. :(

Geneva Convection Geneva Convection

Way to much going on at once. I'm trying to figure out what each of the rooms do and what the valves do and read what the guy is saying and trying to figure out what exactly the upgrades do and where money comes from and while all this is going on, rooms just start exploding and there isn't a thing I can do about it.

Either it needs a long tutorial, elements removed or levels where content is slowly introduced.